Saturday, February 20, 2010

Always stuck in traffic!



Most of my life these days is spent in my car. It takes me an hour to get to my internship every Tuesday and what could be a hour to get to school on Wednesdays and Thursdays can end up being two with traffic. Not to mention I go to groups in Tempe once a week, have a meeting in downtown Phoenix every other week, and I simple just live about 30 minutes to an hour away from all my friends. Traffic here can be horrific but since I seem to be stuck in it a lot I have seen some of the most unusual things. On Thursday driving home from school I pulled up next to a car with pictures of skulls like they were piled up in his windows. With me being married to a mortician, this really catches my eye. It makes you wonder why a person would have such pictures. Is he also a mortician, or maybe an archeologist, who knows maybe he is just a proud murder not afraid of getting caught. I guess I'll never know but it is fun thinking of all the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment