Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Did I wake up or am I still in a nightmare?"

POOR CLINT! Wednesday morning might have been the morning from hell!!! Clint was already stressed because his boss was in town that day. He woke up early just to make sure he wouldn't be late or anything (he tends to get stressed about things like this). He decided it was time to trim up the face a little but his razor had a different plan. One swipe and half of his goatee was gone. If you know Clint then you know how big of a deal this was for him (and me...I love his goatee). He hasn't shaved it off since our wedding day and hated when he did it then. After calming down in the shower it was time to get dresses. I had just done the laundry and had a big pile of it on the bed but for some reason his pants were no where to be found. After about 30 minutes of searching they finally turned up. He was officially running behind and had to leave right then if he was going to make it on time when out of no where blood began pouring from his nose. I am not kidding here people it was pouring. He finally left the house late and with toilet paper in each nostril. Poor thing it just wasn't his day. Sorry no pictures he wouldn't let me take any..go figure!

1 comment: