Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines





For Valentines this year me and Clint decided to surprise each other with somethings we could find at the gem show. Since we are poor (with me being a full-time student and all) we had a $10 limit. There was some crazy fun stuff there and I had so much fun trying to find things for Clint. I am always trying to find Clint fun things to put in his office that have to do with his line of work. It is not very Valentinesy but I ended up finding Clint a wooden skull and a mirror to match. Clint was so cute when he gave me mine. He had been stressing about it all day saying "I have no idea what to get you" and "what if you don't like what I get?" I tried to convince him that it was just for fun and only $10 and whatever he picked out would be fine. After I had given Clint his gifts he stressfully handed me mine. He 1st handed me a rainstick which I loved. I love the sound of rain and it will be a great addition to my meditation room. Then Clint surprised me again and pulled out the most amazing ring (cheating on the whole $10 rule). My original wedding ring had sharp edges and would cut my finger and I had been wanting a simple ring or band to wear. He couldn't have given me a more perfect ring. I love the peachy color, antique look, but most of all the opal (Clint's birthstone) in the band. Oh and of course the great price...what I'm cheap!!! Thanks babe and happy Valentines day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment